Holiday Décor For Less
The holiday season is here. Holiday décor magazines and storefronts are filled with beautiful wreaths, themed pillows and festive decorations, but this can be expensive. Decking the halls doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Add some freshness to your home this season with these inexpensive ideas.
- DIY Ornament Wreath – Find some inexpensive ornaments and use your hot glue gun to attach to a wreath shape. You can even add special events from your life. For example anniversary dates with glitter glue or stickers!
- Fresh Greenery – Extra cuttings from the tree or even an evergreen in your yard adds charm to your front door, table or mantle. And add a beautiful smell throughout the entire room!
- Candles – Real or fake, candles create ambiance throughout the home. Use silver or white candlesticks and holders to contrast with fresh greens for a modern look.
- Candy Canes – Fill jars or glassware with multi-colored candy canes and leave on coffee tables and dressers. They are the perfect color and add sweetness to the room.
- Wrap Your Gifts Early – Nestle wrapped presents under the tree or in piles in corners. Use festive, colorful paper to add to the charm of the room. It will fill up the tree and you can give your gifts to your friends and family as they come over to your home!
- Holiday Pillows – Discount stores offer inexpensive holiday pillows to through on sofas, beds, and chairs. It’s festive and comfy!
- Fairy Lights – Adding battery powered light strands to wreaths, tucked in greens and trimmings and clear bowls filled with ornaments can add a sparkle to the room.
These are just a few tips for your holiday décor home this year for less money and have fun doing it. Adding a personal touch not only is less expensive but adds a personal touch and brings a more homy feel to this year’s holiday.