5 Ways to Organize
Once the New Year arrives, thought turns to ways to improve our health, our finances, and our schedules how we organize our homes. Getting organized is one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions, along with losing weight and finding love; if it’s one of yours as well, here are 5 great ways to get organized.
- Create a Cleaning Schedule–Everyone likes a clean home but very few people like a huge cleaning project. Build a schedule that allows you to clean as you go – daily tasks that are quick and easy to accomplish as part of the routine.
- Pull out the Crock-Pot–Planning meals are easy with a crockpot or pressure cooker. Start your evening meal before you leave for work.
- Enlist Help–Everyone in the household can help out with daily tasks. Hold a meeting and assign each person with tasks and chores that best suit their interests.
- Set Goals–Create manageable and quantifiable goals and measure the achievement weekly.
- Prioritize–The most important way to organize your life is to set priorities. Not everything has to be accomplished all at once. Be realistic and start small. Set goals based on what’s most important.
Don’t worry about achieving your big goal of organizing your life right away, that is how most people get overwhelmed and quit altogether. Achieving a small goal is a rewarding feeling and eventually becomes a routine so by the time you look up from your busy life and see what you have accomplished you will feel genuinely impressed with your progress! Your friendly #agent4Life is full of helpful tips!